1/72 Revell Gato Balao conversion-first time cylinder (yeah, I'm at a loss)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southern or
    • May 2014

Thanks Thomas!

Update on why there haven't been any real updates. I had this pop up as a never ending project that I was trying to complete before the start of our rainy season. Spoiler: I didn't make it so I'll be painting it next spring.

Hoping to be restarting my boat here soon.

Comment

• southern or
      • May 2014

Bit of an update. No, I didn't get back to my build because the week after I posted here my fire academy started up and didn't end until last month. My reward was immediate enrollment in EMR class (graduation night followed by the first EMR class the next night) that is eating up all the free time of this month. I don't see myself having a lot of free time until April or May and as a result, I'm pushing to get my rescued Kilo up and running by Memorial Day and maybe a Udaloy so the Kilo isn't lonely in Tualatin. This isn't a bad thing since the Kilo is helping me figure out how I want my Balao setup. So again, sorry for the five months of silence.

Josh

Comment

• salmon
        Treasurer
        • Jul 2011

Josh, It is good to hear from you!
        Life happens and in your case it is a good reason. When you get back at it, we will be here for you.
        Peace,
        Tom
        If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

Working...
        X