• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

Originally posted by crueby View Post

Not sure if this is the reason for the request, but I could see a new person coming in and wanting to see what subrons/coms/chapters are out there, and if they see one close to them, to look back at the posts just for that group, more than just recent ones, to see what all that group is up to. It wouldn't make the home page really long, would it? To have another layer under Regional Chapters, I mean?
    Maybe I shouldn't have dragged this out by asking about reasoning... The area has been combined and it can't be uncombined without immense work. The decision was made, right or wrong.

Good point on a newcomer looking to see what chapters are out there. Let me see if I can put a note in that area with a link to the local chapter list of the website.

Bob
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• sam reichart
      Past President
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by bob the builder View Post
      The new forum pulled all of the existing settings from the old board. It looks like everyone can see and use "reputation" (which is what the like button drives) except SubCommittee members. After about 45 minutes of research and hunting for the setting, I think I found it. Did the button show up for you guys?

Bob
      that was it! thanks Bob! I "liked" your post.

Comment

• crueby
        • May 2015

Originally posted by bob the builder View Post

Maybe I shouldn't have dragged this out by asking about reasoning... The area has been combined and it can't be uncombined without immense work. The decision was made, right or wrong.

Good point on a newcomer looking to see what chapters are out there. Let me see if I can put a note in that area with a link to the local chapter list of the website.

Bob
        Don't know if this is possible or not, but could you delete all but posts in those subgroups made since the changeover, and reimport any posts in those subgroups from the old forum? Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
        X