Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sasa3791
    • Aug 2016

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate Detail SET for U-Boot VII-C Conning Tower (Fairwater)

SET INCLUDED:
    1. Turn buckles x2
    2. Green navigation light
    3. Red navigation light
    4. ladder steps x6
    5. Aerial Antenna Mount Port
    6. Aerial Antenna Mount Starboard
    7. Rear navigation Light
    8. Bell

Check out 1/32 U-Boot VIIC Conning Tower Detail SET by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• sasa3791
      • Aug 2016

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate model of Germany Kriegsmarine WWII Double 20mm FLAK C/30 with Shield.

Used on: DKM S-100 Schnellboot and U-Boot VIIC /41 deck gun

If you need a different size or a custom part designed just for you?
      Please send me a PM.

Check out 1/32 DKM Double 20mm C/30 Flak by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• sasa3791
        • Aug 2016

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate model of Germany Kriegsmarine WWII Double 20mm FLAK C/30 Elevated.

Please send me a PM.

Check out 1/32 DKM Double 20mm C/30 Flak Elevated by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• sasa3791
          • Aug 2016

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate model of Germany Kriegsmarine WWII Double 20mm FLAK C/30.

Please send me a PM.

Shop the Shapeways 3D Printing marketplace for Jewelry, Accessories, Gadgets, Miniatures, Home and Lighting, or various unique pieces of Art.

Comment

• sam reichart
            Past President
            • Feb 2003

some awesome U Boat parts there. beautiful work.

Comment

• sasa3791
              • Aug 2016

Free shipping at Shapeways!

Sale begins September 15, 2017, until 12:01AM PDT, September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PDT

This promotion only applies to all orders over $25 USD before taxes and VAT.

The promotion will be applied during checkout.

<div style="text-align:center;"><strong>Welcome to&nbsp;</strong><span style="font-size:16px"><strong>diStefan&nbsp;</strong></span><strong>Designs for ship modelers, 3D-printed by Shapeways!</strong></div><div style="text-align:center;">3D Designer and modeler specializing in items related to army parts and scale modeling. I&#039;m also available to hire for custom design work. If you can see what you want but not in the scale you want, just let me know.<br /> <br /> Apologies for the price on many larger items this is due to recent price increases by Shapeways.<br /> <br /> Please contact me to see if there are other options available for printing larger items<br /> (Scales 1/144&nbsp;and larger). In certain cases it may be a case of recreating the sprue or<br /> re-orientating the part to try and reduce the cost. Or, in some cases using a 3rd party printer.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><span style="font-size:14px"><a href="https://www.shapeways.com/forum/t/paint-on-frost-extrem-details-parts.75917/" rel="nofollow">Painting Tips</a>&nbsp;1&nbsp;</span></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>

Comment

• sasa3791
                • Aug 2016

3.7 cm/L83 (1.5&quot SK C/30​ Deck AA Single Gun Mounting

1/45 scale very hi detailed and accurate model of 3.7 cm/L83 (1.5") SK C/30​ Deck AA Single Gun Mounting for Germany Kriegsmarine Nazy ships.

The 3.7 cm/L83 SK C/30U was designed for use on U-boats and was used on a "wet-mount."

Ship Class Used On: This AA weapon was used on almost all ships of World War II,

Single Mounting:
                S-Boats: Ein LC/34
                U-Boat Single: Most U-Boats: Ubts LC/39

If you need a different size send me a PM.

Check out 1/45 DKM 3.7 cm/L83 (1.5") SK C/30 Single Gun by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Attached Files

Comment

• sasa3791
                  • Aug 2016

Hello fellows,

Good news! We'll be having a Cyber Monday sale!

<div style="text-align:center;"><strong>Welcome to&nbsp;</strong><span style="font-size:16px"><strong>diStefan&nbsp;</strong></span><strong>Designs for ship modelers, 3D-printed by Shapeways!</strong></div><div style="text-align:center;">3D Designer and modeler specializing in items related to army parts and scale modeling. I&#039;m also available to hire for custom design work. If you can see what you want but not in the scale you want, just let me know.<br /> <br /> Apologies for the price on many larger items this is due to recent price increases by Shapeways.<br /> <br /> Please contact me to see if there are other options available for printing larger items<br /> (Scales 1/144&nbsp;and larger). In certain cases it may be a case of recreating the sprue or<br /> re-orientating the part to try and reduce the cost. Or, in some cases using a 3rd party printer.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><span style="font-size:14px"><a href="https://www.shapeways.com/forum/t/paint-on-frost-extrem-details-parts.75917/" rel="nofollow">Painting Tips</a>&nbsp;1&nbsp;</span></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>

Shapeways will be offering FREE SHIPPING plus 10% OFF EVERYTHING for one day only, on orders at least $25. These discounts are for everyone -- they apply to all marketplace and own model orders.

Comment

• JWLaRue
                    Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
                    • Aug 1994

...doesn't appear to apply to everyone. I think it only works for models that you have uploaded.....

-Jeff
                    Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• sasa3791
                      • Aug 2016

It's only Monday sale! These discounts are for everyone!

Comment

• JWLaRue
                        Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
                        • Aug 1994

hmmmm....perhaps I'm looking at the wrong information? This is what I find:

Terms & Conditions

• Free shipping promotion applies to orders containing own uploads.
                        • Coupon code MAKEITYOURS must be entered at checkout. Our lowest-price shipping option in each country will be applied to your cart. Choosing an alternative shipping method will void this offer.
                        • This promotion only applies to orders $25 USD and over, before taxes and VAT.
                        • If your order includes a design that cannot be 3D printed or the order or a portion of the order is canceled for any reason, this promotion code cannot be used to reorder the model after the sale has expired.
                        • Sale cannot be combined with other discounts or offer codes, or applied to orders already placed. No cash value.
                        • Sale begins November 20, 2017 at 12:01AM PST and expires November 26, 2017 at 11:59PM PST.
                        Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• sasa3791
                          • Aug 2016

TODAY ONLY!

10% off + FREE SHIPPING on orders $25+ with code MAKEYOURHOLIDAY

Welcome to&nbsp;diStefan&nbsp;Designs for ship modelers, 3D-printed by Shapeways!3D Designer and modeler specializing in items related to army parts and scale modeling. I&#039;m also available to hire for custom design work. If you can see what you want but not in the scale you want, just let me know. Apologies for the price on many larger items this is due to recent price increases by Shapeways. Please contact me to see if there are other options available for printing larger items (Scales 1/144&nbsp;and larger). In certain cases it may be a case of recreating the sprue or re-orientating the part to try and reduce the cost. Or, in some cases using a 3rd party printer. Painting Tips&nbsp;1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

Comment

• sasa3791
                            • Aug 2016

SALE EXTENDED

One more day to get 10% off + FREE SHIPPING on orders $25+ with code MAKEYOURHOLIDAY

Comment

• sasa3791
                              • Aug 2016

1/72 US Gato Conning Tower (Fairwater)

Very hi detailed and accurate models of Conning Tower (Fairwater) for US Gato Submarine.

Suitable for: US Gato Submarine

Real scaled from original.
                              Hollowed to saved material.
                              Model unpainted.

Please send me a PM.

Check out 1/72 US Gato Conning Tower (Fairwater) by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• sasa3791
                                • Aug 2016

1/48 DKM Uboot VIIB Conning Tower

1/48 scale very hi detailed and accurate DKM Uboot VII B Conning Tower​ (Fairwater)

Real scaled from original.
                                Hollowed to saved material.
                                Model unpainted.

Please send me a PM.

http://shpws.me/PKyH

Comment

Working...
                                X