X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sasa3791
    • Aug 2016

only today, 25% off everything, plus free global shipping

<div style="text-align:center;"><strong>Welcome to&nbsp;</strong><span style="font-size:16px"><strong>diStefan&nbsp;</strong></span><strong>Designs for ship modelers, 3D-printed by Shapeways!</strong></div><div style="text-align:center;">3D Designer and modeler specializing in items related to army parts and scale modeling. I&#039;m also available to hire for custom design work. If you can see what you want but not in the scale you want, just let me know.<br /> <br /> Apologies for the price on many larger items this is due to recent price increases by Shapeways.<br /> <br /> Please contact me to see if there are other options available for printing larger items<br /> (Scales 1/144&nbsp;and larger). In certain cases it may be a case of recreating the sprue or<br /> re-orientating the part to try and reduce the cost. Or, in some cases using a 3rd party printer.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><span style="font-size:14px"><a href="https://www.shapeways.com/forum/t/paint-on-frost-extrem-details-parts.75917/" rel="nofollow">Painting Tips</a>&nbsp;1&nbsp;</span></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>

Terms & Conditions

Promo code SMALLBIZMONDAY is good for 25% off a designer's own models, and models in the Marketplace.
    Code is valid 3 uses per customer with a maximum discount of $100 USD per order before taxes and VAT.
    If you order a design during the promotion period that cannot be printed, we cannot apply discounts to future orders (even if these designs are repaired).
    Code cannot be combined with other discounts or offer codes.
    Free Shipping will be available on all orders, and applies only to least expensive delivery option.
    No cash value.
    Expires November 28th, 2016 at 11:59pm PST.

Comment

• sasa3791
      • Aug 2016

Hello fellows,

Today is the final day to order Frosted Ultra Detail in the United States and Europe and still get it delivered in time for the holidays. Be sure to order by 6:59 PM EST today and choose express shipping at checkout.

<div style="text-align:center;"><strong>Welcome to&nbsp;</strong><span style="font-size:16px"><strong>diStefan&nbsp;</strong></span><strong>Designs for ship modelers, 3D-printed by Shapeways!</strong></div><div style="text-align:center;">3D Designer and modeler specializing in items related to army parts and scale modeling. I&#039;m also available to hire for custom design work. If you can see what you want but not in the scale you want, just let me know.<br /> <br /> Apologies for the price on many larger items this is due to recent price increases by Shapeways.<br /> <br /> Please contact me to see if there are other options available for printing larger items<br /> (Scales 1/144&nbsp;and larger). In certain cases it may be a case of recreating the sprue or<br /> re-orientating the part to try and reduce the cost. Or, in some cases using a 3rd party printer.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><span style="font-size:14px"><a href="https://www.shapeways.com/forum/t/paint-on-frost-extrem-details-parts.75917/" rel="nofollow">Painting Tips</a>&nbsp;1&nbsp;</span></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>

Check all our holiday deadlines here: https://www.shapeways.com/holiday/pl...-FUD-Deadlines

Cheers,

Comment

• sasa3791
        • Aug 2016

20% off Frosted Ultra Detail, Frosted Extreme Detail, and all Strong & Flexible Plastics

Terms & Conditions

Promo code FAREWELL2016 is good for 20% off all products printed in Frosted Ultra Detail, Frosted Extreme Detail, and all Strong & Flexible Plastics.
        Sale on all marketplace products.
        Code is valid 3 uses per customer with a maximum discount of $50 per order before taxes and VAT.
        If you order a design during the promotion period that cannot be printed, we cannot apply discounts to future orders (even if these designs are repaired)
        Code cannot be combined with other discounts or offer codes.
        No cash value.
        Expires January 1, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.

Comment

• sasa3791
          • Aug 2016

1/96 scale very hi detailed and accurate model of 8.8 cm SK C/35 Naval Gun for Germany U Boot.

Class Used On: U-boot VII class of World War II

If you need a different size or a custom part designed just for you?
          Please send me a PM.

Check out 1/96 DKM 8.8 cm SK C/35 Naval Gun by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• greg w
            SubCommittee Member
            • Mar 2010

well I will say that I plan on ordering soon . I saw that Sasa has a listing for a german 20mm flak c30 gun but it was in the wrong scale for me and in a group of 4 where I only need 1. I sent him a pm and a short time later he had it rescaled
            and as a single unit. I was going to scratch build but The rendering looks great so I will be ordering it. Thanks for working with me.Greg

Comment

• sasa3791
              • Aug 2016

1/40 scale very hi detailed and accurate model of Germany Kriegsmarine WWII 20mm FLAK C30.

Typical for all Germany Kriegsmarine WWII Ships.

Please send me a PM.

Check out 1/40 DKM Single 20mm FLAK C30 by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• thor
                SubCommittee Member
                • Feb 2009

Sasa did some custom work for me for my Russian ShCH model. His work is top notch!
                Regards,

Matt

Comment

• sam reichart
                  Past President
                  • Feb 2003

I might have to look into this for the Type VII guns, although there's a bunch of photoetch to dress up the guns that come with the model.
                  How fragile is the material that make up these guns?
                  Last edited by sam reichart; 02-17-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• thor
                    SubCommittee Member
                    • Feb 2009

Its pretty fragile, but Sasa might be able to provide the guns in a bit more robust material. Sometimes a bit of detail might be lost as a compromise.
                    Regards,

Matt

Comment

• greg w
                      SubCommittee Member
                      • Mar 2010

well I ordered the 1/40 scale 20mm c30 gun on monday and had it thursday and it looks great. I will be showing it to the other 8 balls of subron 8 at our run this sunday

Comment

• sasa3791
                        • Aug 2016

Hello guys,

Here are some stuff for WWII German uboots

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate Detail SET for U-Boot VII C41 Conning Tower (Fairwater)

SET INCLUDED:
                        1. Attack Periscope (Luftzielsehrohr)
                        2. Horse type life preserver with mount x2
                        3. The Schnorchel Support
                        4. The Schnorchel Rising Mechanism
                        5. Left Compass with Support
                        6. DF Loop Antenna (funkfeilrahmen)
                        7. Fumo Antenna 3 Bali
                        8. Fumo 61 and Aerial Type 6 for DF Set
                        9. Compass with Gimpal Ring
                        10. Left Red Navigation Light
                        11. Uzo with Binocular
                        12. Right Green Navigation Light
                        13. Magnetic Compass Housing
                        14. Air Search Periscope

Please send me a PM.

Check out 1/32 U-Boot VII C41 Conning Tower Detail SET by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• sasa3791
                          • Aug 2016

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate Hatches KIT for U-Boot VII C41 Conning Tower (Fairwater).

KIT INCLUDED:
                          1. Ready use Ammunition Container 2cm Weapon x4
                          2. Attack Tower Access Escape Hatch x1
                          3. Immediate use 2cm Ammunition Container Watertight x1

Please send me a PM.

Check out 1/32 U-Boot VII C41 Conning Tower Hatches KIT by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• sasa3791
                            • Aug 2016

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate Bow KIT for U-Boot VII C41.

SET INCLUDED:
                            1. Galley accesescape hatch
                            2. Bollards x3
                            3. Watertight Containers for 5 Man Inflantable Life Raft x4
                            4. Bow Anchor
                            5. Housing For KDB (Kristalldrehbasisgerat) Rotating Signal Detector
                            6. DF Loop Antenna (funkfeilrahmen)
                            7. Chock
                            8. Lid x2

Check out 1/32 U-Boot VII C 41 Bow KIT by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• sasa3791
                              • Aug 2016

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate Aft KIT for U-Boot VII C41.

SET INCLUDED:
                              1. Starboar Stern Aerial Support
                              2. Port Stern Aerial Support
                              3. Bollard Removable at See
                              4. Chock
                              5. Bollards x2
                              6. Stern Navigation Light

Check out 1/32 U-Boot VII C 41 Aft KIT by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

• sasa3791
                                • Aug 2016

1/32 scale very hi detailed and accurate Props KIT for U-Boot VII C41.

SET INCLUDED:
                                1. Aft Hydroplane Connection
                                2. Rudder Support
                                3. Starboar and Port Proppeler Shaft Hull Housing and Gland
                                4. Proppeler Starboard and Port Shaft
                                5. Starboar and Port Proppeler Shaft Bracket and Gland
                                6. Proppeler Starboar and Port
                                7. Starboard and Port Aft_Hydroplane
                                8. Single Starboar and Port Rudder

Check out 1/32 U-Boot VII C 41 Props KIT by diStefan on Shapeways and discover more 3D printed products in Ships.

Comment

Working...
                                X