I'm interested in model submarines and looking for advice..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SubtechRC
    SubCommittee Vendor Member
    • Feb 2017

That wasn't my point, Tom. The same information was repeated earlier in the thread. No biggie.
    Last edited by SubtechRC; 08-02-2017, 04:01 PM.
    Best Regards,

Matt

sigpic

Comment

• bob the builder
      Former SC President
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by scottyk View Post
      I found this website "the actual Arkmodel website is blocked here at work"

They seem to offer the sub kit and various components for the sub such as WTC kits in various levels of assembly. but the descriptions are horrible you cannot tell whats included or anything. Anyone happen to have experience with these WTC's or piston kits they offer?
      I've not seen them in person, but I've seen threads where people talk about the shoddy craftsmanship of the Chinese cylinders they purchased.

Will they work? Yep, sure, but you'll want to completely go through them top to bottom, re-engineer certain parts and double-check everything. You can save a few bucks this way, but my advice would be not to try doing so as a novice. Once you get some experience with how things work and what to look for, you can start re-engineering what's already been done.
      The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

Working...
      X