• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lhdockyard1
    SubCommittee Member
    • Dec 2011

sam
    I did check my pm's there are no new messages there. You can contact me direct at lhdockyard@aol.com if needed

don

Comment

• lhdockyard1
      SubCommittee Member
      • Dec 2011

So, maybe a stupid question but maybe a solution. With regard to copyright on old magazines and kit instructions and such. Seems the issue is providing the scans as part of the paid membership. So if we make them available for free does that solve the copyright concerns. It was my understanding from a number of sources, that scans of old out of print documentation such as this would not be an issue if it was offered freely. Don't know, not a lawyer but if that is the solution then consider making the information available for free and add some sort of announcement that the subcommittee is making this information available to all parties but would certainly appreciate support for their efforts in the form of a membership or some wording like that. Sort of guilt the user into membership if not already a member. We have nothing to loose as this is not costing any money. Just an idea. Would hate to see this initiative die on the vine without exploring all possibilities.

Comment

• lhdockyard1
        SubCommittee Member
        • Dec 2011

Matt
        Tried to send you a PM but it appears your inbox is full

Don

Comment

• sam reichart
          Past President
          • Feb 2003

Hey Don...sorry about that; I checked and the boards says the message was never sent. Email incoming.

Comment

• thor
            SubCommittee Member
            • Feb 2009

Don,

Give it another try. I did some house keeping with my inbox.
            Regards,

Matt

Comment

Working...
            X