X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • u-571
    • Dec 2008

Hi peter,
    im glad you found help I have been watching your thread.

Bob martin is the one that got me Into the hobby of building submarines this is my second sub build and I enjoy it very much . like Bob said it's a big elephant one bite at a time.
    I went from flying RC scale helicopter to building submarines now that's a big change to a different hobby!

I maybe new with the hobby but I do have some building skills, past down from the Rc helicopters mechanics to the scale bodies being painted. I hope I may be of assistant to you . What area of England are you from i have family in bath England.

I do have a lot of spare parts around my shop from other people that gave up on the hobby sadly to say out of frustration. I maybe able to send you some part's if I see something I have you need . I will just give it to you. We fellow submariners help out are new members to get started. Don't get discourage either we are here to help mate . So let me know you got my post
    cheers
    Jim Amos
    Last edited by u-571; 11-24-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• PETE witham
      • Nov 2018

Hi thank you very much for all of the help while I’ve been on this website
      I live in the north east of England In a city called Sunderland just of the North Sea
      Thank you again for all of the help
      From PETER

Comment

Working...
      X