Comment

• wingtip
            SubCommittee Member
            • Dec 2004

Very nice.... Thank you for sharing...

Comment

• u-571
              • Dec 2008

Out of 2,500 people viewing this thread only about 23 Reponses I guess there must be a small amount of people building submarines I guess . I wonder if its a good idea after all spending the time placing my work on 4 different forums sites ?. I'm on dry-docks and sub committee also posting it on rc submarine group and The association of model submarines I may need some advice . is it really worth while seeing the same thing on other forums. Sad to go to a forum and I post this thread has been discontinued? . Don't forget Association of model submarine is the only forum that has huge pictures, on there thread for viewing close up detail.

Comment

• sam reichart
                Past President
                • Feb 2003

I see lots of builders post their builds and photos on several groups/sites. I don’t see any reason why you’d want to limit who sees your model builds or photos of them.
                I don’t like it when a build thread starts somewhere, and it’s never completed, or the updates are months or years apart. But sometimes, builds take that long, and people lose interest, or get frustrated, or “life” happens.
                The submarine building community is a small one, to be sure, when compared to R/C cars and such.
                I think the number of views is pretty awesome.
                Once upon a time, I had one of 32nd Parallel’s Typhoon hulls.
                This Engel kit beats the heck out of that one. Keep up the good work. One of these days, I’d like to try one of Engel’s models.

Comment

• u-571
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by sam reichart View Post
                  I see lots of builders post their builds and photos on several groups/sites. I don’t see any reason why you’d want to limit who sees your model builds or photos of them.
                  I don’t like it when a build thread starts somewhere, and it’s never completed, or the updates are months or years apart. But sometimes, builds take that long, and people lose interest, or get frustrated, or “life” happens.
                  The submarine building community is a small one, to be sure, when compared to R/C cars and such.
                  I think the number of views is pretty awesome.
                  Once upon a time, I had one of 32nd Parallel’s Typhoon hulls.
                  This Engel kit beats the heck out of that one. Keep up the good work. One of these days, I’d like to try one of Engel’s models.
                  thanks that's sounds like very good advice why set a limit on getting out to all to see

Comment

Working...
                  X