Clear All
  • crueby
    • May 2015

Yes, perfect!

Comment

• onaed9
      SubCommittee Member
      • Jul 2013

I am unable to log into the new website. I am following the instructions at the top of this post,
      when I get to step 4 & click create password I get the error message:-
      "This email doesn't match any account. Try again."
      Is there someone that can help me with this?

Comment

• bob the builder
        Former SC President
        • Feb 2003

PSA: If anyone has issues pertaining to website access or membership, be sure to post up your name and email address. It makes our lives a lot simpler. If you don't want to post it publicly, shoot the info to me (as I'm managing everything by default right now) at president@subcommittee.com

ONAED9, I looked up your email address from your forum username and cross-referenced against our membership database. Looks like your membership lapsed on May 1st. The easiest thing to do is to simply re-register on the new website and purchase the membership level you'd like to get. That done, you'll be fully set up and able to access all of the epic SubCommittee wonderfulness contained therein!

Bob
        The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• onaed9
          SubCommittee Member
          • Jul 2013

All sorted now, Thanks.

Comment

• pirate
            • Oct 2005

Haven’t been here in a while. Tried the login instructions for the subcommittee.com and didn’t work for me. Just says my email address is not recognized. What’s up. Tried to use the sign up link—entered email and password, same thing.
            so what’s up with having to join the Subcommittee to see the website? Not practical to attract new people to the hobby if there’s nothing able for them to see without paying.

Comment

Working...
            X