X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gerwalk
    • Dec 2004

I'm not sure that you

I'm not sure that you said that here Pablo... I actually think that was on SP. You have a PM there too.
    I already figured out what the two four bladed props were. I also think their diameter is way too large to be shrouded on a sub and if Ken says it's five then I believe him too.
    I said so! Just read my post "Mon Mar 26, 2007 7]http://www.subcommittee.com/forum/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Let's see what you think those props are....

Regards

PS I have a nice shot of the stern of Juliett but waiting for Ken to give me the OK to upload it.

Comment

• tom dougherty
      • Jul 2005

Sub Sunk!!!!

The Russian Julliett class SSG museum ship, located in Providence, RI fell victim to a very strong nor'easter storm that hit New England. The submarine was listing last night, and sank sometime during the night. The photos I posted above, taken perhaps 3 months ago, will be the last for a very long time, if ever. They are looking into salvaging the sub, but no word yet on if and when that might happen.

Tom

Comment

• gerwalk
        • Dec 2004

Re: Sub Sunk!!!!

The Russian Julliett class SSG museum ship, located in Providence, RI fell victim to a very strong nor'easter storm that hit New England. The submarine was listing last night, and sank sometime during the night. The photos I posted above, taken perhaps 3 months ago, will be the last for a very long time, if ever. They are looking into salvaging the sub, but no word yet on if and when that might happen.

Tom
        This is sad news. It is a unique museum and I enjoyed a lot visiting it. I hope they recover it as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
        X