X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tom dougherty
    • Jul 2005

Re: UPDATE!! And now the Book

For several months Norman Polmar has been hard at work on a book based on the research for the film. A small group involved in the film, including myself, have been helping with the research and reading drafts of the chapters. New material will be revealed, and Michael White has prepared additional diagrams for the book.

Amazon now has the book on previews and a tentative release date in October, 2010:

You can still obtain copies of the DVD as well, from the web site above.

I am going to be at the SubRegatta and the tentative plan with the organizers is I will be one of the speakers. I plan to bring a slide presentation with a few images from the documentary film and answer questions.

Comment

• jodyae52
      • Mar 2007

Re: UPDATE!! FILM Azorian: The Raising of the K-129, and now th

Pardon my asking a question that is probably already answered, but will the DVD play on my HP desk top, USA based computer?

Comment

• tom dougherty
        • Jul 2005

Re: UPDATE!! FILM Azorian: The Raising of the K-129, and now th

Yes, it should play fine on any reasonably new computer. It plays fine on my 3 year old Dell laptop.

Comment

• tom dougherty
          • Jul 2005

Re: UPDATE!! FILM Azorian: The Raising of the K-129, Facebook

We're on Facebook now. Lots of new pictures of the film, with more being added each day:

Film is still available from Michael White's web site.

Book will be released in November by Naval Institute Press. You can now preorder on Amazon for $19.77.
          see]http://www.amazon.com/Project-Azorian-CIA-Raising-K-129/dp/1591146909/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1282184285&sr=8-1[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X