X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigkim100
    • Jul 2014

Trumpeter 1/144 Missing cylinder Interconnects

OK, I got a great deal on a beautiful Cylinder, and a full Trumpeter kit 1/144 Russian Kilo model, but no interconnects or cradle. I DO have the Brass Prop. tho.
    Who can I get the Missing components from??
  • JWLaRue
    Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
    • Aug 1994

We'd need to know who made the cylinder to be able to answer your question.

However....given the scale of the Kilo I'm thinking that it may have come from Nautilus Drydocks (Bob Martin). So try giving Bob a call.

-Jeff
    Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• bigkim100
      • Jul 2014

Nautelus is no longer producing conversion kits, as they are too time consuming to produce. I spoke to Dave as well, and he no longer has conversion kits

Comment

• JWLaRue
        Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
        • Aug 1994

Okay. So can you provide some information on the cylinder so that someone might be able to help you?

-Jeff
        Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• chips
          • Feb 2003

In 2010, I built one of the Trumpeter KILO's, and used a Big Dave Welch WTC kit in it. I made rudder and stern plane control horns from wheel collars and brass stock. I used some styrene strip and weights inside the hull to cradle the WTC. A small brass pin was installed into another styrene strip in the hull bottom to stop the WTC from moving around. The upper hull is secured with a pin aft and a 2+56 stainless meachine screw forward.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X