• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazy ivan
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

Testing for sig in new post.

Testing to see if my new signature shows up in a new post, as it is missing from existing ones.
    sigpic
    "There are the assassins, the dealers in death. I am the Avenger!" - Captain Nemo

-George Protchenko
  • crazy ivan
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

Yep, there it is. I guess the old ones are gone.

A couple other observations:

- the vendor and local chapter sections come up marked private if you aren't logged in. I used to be able to browse these without logging in.

- video in old posts no longer show as thumbnails, just as links. Haven't tried a new one yet. Probably caused by a change in the way vids are embedded.

But overall, a nice fresh new look. I like the way recent posts are displayed in the main window. Good job guys, and thanks for all your hard work!
    sigpic
    "There are the assassins, the dealers in death. I am the Avenger!" - Captain Nemo

-George Protchenko

Comment

• PaulC
      Administrator
      • Feb 2003

CI, the avatars and signatures did not migrate from phpBB. While the avatars will repopulate to old posts, signatures won't. That's a vBulletin thing.

Do you have an example handy of the old video you were talking about?
      Warm regards,

Paul Crozier
      <><

Comment

• crazy ivan
        SubCommittee Member
        • Feb 2003

Paul,
        In the subron8 forum at the end of the February 2015 Fun Run thread are a couple vids. Im pretty sure they used to show as thumbs.

As to the sigs, yeah that's about how i figured it. No biggie.
        sigpic

-George Protchenko

Comment

• PaulC
          Administrator
          • Feb 2003

CI, I checked the thread, there was a broken bit of BB code for the videos at the end. They are all there now.
          Warm regards,

Paul Crozier
          <><

Comment

Working...
          X