• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donsrat
    SubCommittee Member
    • Jan 2004

Under new management

Bubble heads
    I am happy to be thanking those of you who voted for the support. We now have a new President, Vice President, and Treasure. Great team of experienced people. Transfer of leadership is complete and we are collecting information on our path forward. We are going to collaborate on all website changes during our EC meetings. We are currently cleaning up the website and addressing the issues with with the group page. I am proposing creating a road map for the website so our webmaster has the tool he needs to get everything back in alignment. Now I have heard many questions about why not restore the old site. I have discussed that with experts and there is no way as the original creator is not available. We are going too do our best to improve the site. We are now hosted by WIX. Any customization which is possible requires using an outside programmer. We are also addressing membership notification which is a big deal. I plan on using this page to pass on information to all members.

President of The Subcommittee
    Don May
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

Don,

Welcome aboard! Your leadership and efforts are most welcome. As a past SC President, if there is anything I can do to assist you or the new leadership team please let me know. I do have access to a fantastic web developer who is well versed on WIX and he is a SC member if that might be of any help.
    Regards,

Matt

Comment

• donsrat
      SubCommittee Member
      • Jan 2004

Thanks or the info. We do have a web designer we are working with.

Don

Comment

Working...
      X