• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

Open Executive Committee Meeting - Select the date

Now that the forum update and website launch have been completed, your Executive Team wants to take a moment to re-evaluate our organization's priorities, opportunities and challenges. In order to make this a valid exercise, we need to have your input! In order to do this most efficiently, we want to take another stab at an open meeting between you, our members, and your Executive Team here at the SubCommittee.

Our first attempt at this met with questionable success. After nearly a month of advertising and notices, only two people (two!) bothered to show up or call in. Let's make sure that this is a worthwhile exercise for everyone involved.

Before anyone laments the use of video technology for these meetings, bear in mind there is always the option to simply call in. If you have issues with a phone call, well... we have bigger issues than our club plans for the next 12 months

I've put a few dates and times down in this poll. Please vote which of these works best for you and your schedule. Thanks for your help and support.

What date/time works best to allow you to participate in the live SubCommittee meeting we hope to hold soon?:
    Sunday, August 28th at 3:00pm central time
    54.17%
    Tuesday August 30th at 1:00pm central time
    16.67%
    Tuesday, August 30th at 6:30pm central time
    12.50%
    Wednesday, August 31st at 10:00am central time
    0%
    Wednesday, August 31st at 6:30pm central time
    16.67%
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com
  • shadowpeo
    • Nov 2003

Unfortunately due to timezone and work schedules none of those will work for me 3 PM CT is 6 AM local the following day for instance at which point I am in the paddocks for the most part dealing with the livestock, the 1830 ones would work if I was at one of the two clients where I can take some personal time, but in this case, the weeks simply do not line up

Comment

• sam reichart
      Past President
      • Feb 2003

Completely forgot about this meeting; my fault. My calendar did not get updated with my entry. Apologies.

Comment

• kfeuerherm
        • Jun 2010

Once this is settled (assuming that this is the same thing the recent email was about) will it go out in an email?

Comment

• bob the builder
          Former SC President
          • Feb 2003

This was settled and posted in a separate thread. The meeting was yesterday at 3pm. Please view that thread for follow up.
          The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• Jim Collins
            SubCommittee Member
            • Feb 2022

Sorry, I also completely spaced out this meeting. Wrote it down on my work calendar but that didn't help

Comment

• wlambing
              SubCommittee Member
              • Feb 2003

Was this meeting recorded, and will it be posted to YouTube like the first one was?? That would be a good thing for us forgetful, wrong time-zoned, and Luddite peoples within the organization!!

Comment

• bob the builder
                Former SC President
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by wlambing View Post
                Was this meeting recorded, and will it be posted to YouTube like the first one was?? That would be a good thing for us forgetful, wrong time-zoned, and Luddite peoples within the organization!!
                Yes, it was recorded and yes, the link is posted in the aforementioned thread here.

Comment

• wlambing
                  SubCommittee Member
                  • Feb 2003

Thanks, Bob!

Comment

Working...
                  X