• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam reichart
    Past President
    • Feb 2003

Thanks to all - I hope to see you at the pond one day

I wanted to simply say thanks for the opportunity I was given to occupy this seat for this last elected term. I appreciate the support and all the help that was given to the Executive Committee,, and by the EC, especially in this last and particularly difficult year.
    Please throw all your support behind the newly elected EC; Bob, Ed and Tom! Thanks for stepping up, and best of luck to you and the club!

Kindest regards,
    Sam Reichart
  • salmon
    Treasurer
    • Jul 2011

I so enjoyed working with you, Jim, and Jeff. You are a man of integrity and a leader. Thank you for loving our hobby and stepping up to the plate in difficult times.
    Peace,
    Tom
    If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• sam reichart
      Past President
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by salmon View Post
      I so enjoyed working with you, Jim, and Jeff. You are a man of integrity and a leader. Thank you for loving our hobby and stepping up to the plate in difficult times.
      Peace,
      Tom
      Thank you, Tom. I hope we get to meet up one day; you've got some awesome talent and some awesome boats to go along with it. I'd love to see some of them run.

Comment

• Sonar
        • Jul 2017

I know well what the job requires. Thank you for your commitment Sam!

Comment

Working...
        X