Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Schedule editor

Hello,

I've been carrying out the role of Fox Schedule editor for about six years now, having been asked by the former editor Tim Smalley if I would be willing to take on the responsibility.

I've always felt it's beneficial for all concerned to have a change in these positions from time to time, as it's easy to get into a rut and things can get a bit stale. A new face or even a familiar one having taken a break can often spice things up a bit.

Therefore I'm giving notice now that I would like to stand down as the Fox schedule editor as soon as practicable.

If you would like to take on the role, or know more about what it entails, please feel free to contact me either on this thread, or via PM, email etc.

If no volunteers are forthcoming, then I will carry out my duties until the end of 2017, whereupon a decision will have to be made on the future of that role.

Many thanks,

Andy Lawrence
    Last edited by Guest; 11-25-2016, 05:36 PM.
  • JWLaRue
    Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
    • Aug 1994

Everyone,

If you think you might be interested in becoming the Fox Schedule editor, please contact either Andy or myself. We'll be glad to explain what the position entails. (hint: it's not a lot of work!)

-tnx,
    Jeff
    Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

Working...
    X