• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JWLaRue
    Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
    • Aug 1994

March 2014 SubCommittee Report

Folks,

The first issue of the 2014 membership has been uploaded and is now available for current members to download.

If you have paid your 2014 membership dues but cannot access the members only child forums (like the SCR section), please let one of the officers know and we'll figure out what needs to be done.

A quick way to tell if the forum recognizes you as a current, 2014 member is to look at the color of your forum name in any of your posts. If it is orange, then you should be good.

-Jeff
    Rohr 1.....Los!
  • JWLaRue
    • Aug 1994

Folks,

I just found out that the download links for the most recent issues of the SCR broke during the migration process. I have now fixed them so all issues should now be 'reachable' once again. If you were unable to access your favorite hobby magazine over this past week, please try doing so again.

If anyone is still having problems, please let me know.

-tnx,

Jeff
    Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• salmon
      Treasurer
      • Jul 2011

Would it be possible to add the recent SCR to the master download list?
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• JWLaRue
        • Aug 1994

Tom,

Do you mean the back issue library list? Looks like we're a bit behind as it only goes to SCR#91. Time for Paul and/or I to do some more work! LOL!

-Jeff
        Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

Working...
        X