• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdivine
    SubCommittee Member
    • Mar 2010

Submarine707II

I am happy to announce that I am officially selling the 707II from the Japanese Anime series Submarine707R. It is 22" long and ready to be converted to RC within a weekend. As I have designed it to be almost ready to go, there is no cutting required. All vents and holes are designed with holes already cut out for easy set up. I am selling it assembled and unpainted for 600. I am only selling it within the continental US. Unpainted the kit should take about 5 weeks to deliver painted add an additional week. Although you cannot see it in the image below, it is designed with a top and bottom Z cut hull.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks
    Here is the 3d image of all parts and hull halves.

Here are all the completed parts

Here is what it will look like painted.
  • g2tiger
    • Feb 2003

Re: Submarine707II

I gotta ask, are you selling your only kit or are you selling a production kit?

Respectfully,

Charlie

Comment

• Rogue Sub
      • Jul 2006

Looks really good!

Comment

• cdivine
        SubCommittee Member
        • Mar 2010

I don't know if I ever answered the question about this being a personal kit or a production kit. Technically it is both. I designed it so it was cost effective for me and also so that if I had interested parties I could reproduce it effortlessly for sale. So it is a kit that I can sell, but I have no investment that can be lost other than my existing kit. That is the beauty of 3D printing

Comment

Working...
        X