• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

Precision Pattern & Prototype available to assist you

I have been operating an engineering prototype business since 2002. Up to now we have had to farm out our large CNC projects to others. We have a small table top machine, but it is very limited in workpiece volume. We have addressed this issue, and can now handle large projects in our shop. The business, Precision Pattern and Prototype, has just aquired a very nice 3 axis CNC mill. In addition to that, I am opening up my glass shop for outside work, as well. If you have a kit or prototype that you would like to manufacture or produce, we can fabricate any part or all of it. We can also perform all of your production mold needs and/or glass work. We work in metals, plastics, and other castable and machineable mediums.

We are, also, a full blown prototype engineering shop with the very latest in CAD/CAM capabilities. We will work with you to perfect and produce your prototypes to bring your ideas to production. We have a degreed, and licensed Mechanical engineer on staff with 25+ years of design experience. We can take care of the most demanding design projects as well as the small one-off type project. Our rates are very reasonable and flexible.
    Regards,

Matt

Re: Precision Pattern & Prototype available to assist you

Hey Matt,

How about a 1/72 scale Ohio Class? What would it take to get one Prototyped? Does anybody know of a kit in this scale? PM me if you have any info! Thanks -Preston

Comment

• thor
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2009

Re: Precision Pattern & Prototype available to assist you

Preston,

Do you realize what a beast this would be? You are talking thousands of dollars for something like this. I'm in the process of retiring from kit production so I really don't have the desire at this time to tie into a huge project like this, but I certainly appreciate the inquiry!
      Regards,

Matt

Comment

Working...
      X