• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikessubworks
    • Feb 2004

Mike's SubWorks announcement

Attention all model submarine enthusiasts:

Mike’s Subworks, LLC wants to remind our customers, both old and new, that we continue to supply the finest model products available to the modeling community. From mechanical components to high quality electronics, to ready-to-run models, we are one of the oldest vendors in the submarine community.

We are very proud to announce that we’re quickly approaching the 1st anniversary of our flagship and most successful product, the UPC-1 (Ultimate Pitch Control – 1). Also quickly approaching their first birthday are the X-Tail Mixer, Speed Control Mixer and PiStix (Pistol Radio ESC adapter).

Currently in the final stages of testing is our newest product, the UDC-1 (Ultimate Depth Control -1). We expect to formally announce its release at the ‘Weak Signals’ Show in Toledo. (If you’re in the Toledo, OH area on April 9, 10 or 11 stop by our booth and say ‘Hello’.)

Additional devices in development are the UFS-1 (Ultimate failsafe-1) and UES-1 (Ultimate Electronic Switch-1). These devices are slated for release later this year.

In addition to a wide selection of model submarine products, we also carry Radio equipment, Electronic Speed Controls, Ballast system parts, Belt drive units and the best seals in the industry. Finally, we also offer a variety of Ready-to-run models including 1/16th scale Tanks, Ships, Helicopters, Planes, and Micro-sized models.

We try to provide all our customers with the highest level of service. From the first time modeler to the Engineering Departments of the most prestigious Universities, we strive to treat each customer as if they are our very first.

Mike’s Subworks, LLC
    Phone: (845)-225-0420
    Fax: (845) 225-0421

Email]mike@mikessubworks.com[/url]
  • PaulC
    Administrator
    • Feb 2003

Re: Mike's SubWorks announcement

I recently bought an electronic switch from Mike and the customer service was first rate. It arrived very quickly. Thanks, Mike!
    Warm regards,

Paul Crozier
    <><

Comment

• tabledancer
      • Feb 2005

Mike,
      How are you guys doing?I`ve been wanting to call but have been real busy.What I need to know is do you guys have gift certificates.Let me know soon!

TD

Comment

• tmsmalley
        SubCommittee Member
        • Feb 2003

Mike and Alyssa do a great job. Thanks guys!

Comment

• fgroza
          • Jun 2005

I would like to thank the both of you for the v tail mixer I won at the raffle this year. I know the story of how hard it is for the both of you to come to Carmel and your presence is appreciated and shown by all of the handshakes and hugs. Hope to see both of you next year.
          Frank

Comment

• pirate
            • Oct 2005

You two are true blue. The only vendor consistently making the trek to the SubRegatta. Thanks for your support.

Pete

Comment

• tony g.
              • May 2000

Mike and Alyssa
              Just a quick word of thanks for helping out my friend with his radio needs.
              How many vendors will take a call on a Saturday to help a person that needed some help with a radio. Not many In this day and age. Mike thanks for the advise, the help and time you gave to Dave. That's why I buy from Mike's Sub Works, you want the best you get the best.
              Best Regards
              Tony G.

Comment

Working...
              X