Russian Sovremennyy Class DDG CD available - A new photo CD product from SeaPhoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seaphoto
    • Feb 2003

Russian Sovremennyy Class DDG CD available - A new photo CD product from SeaPhoto

Hello Everyone,

If you are looking for a consort or target, depending on your national leanings, I have a great resource available to you to help you build one - a photo CD that covers the Russian Sovremennyy class guided missile destroyers.

In this CD you will get

86 Pictures, the hi-resolution (approx 2500 pixels wide or better), of the Nastoychivyy (Pennant number 610) , a Sovremennyy class Guided Missile Destroyer. Over 230 MB of files, including detailed shots of the guns, missile launch systems, radars, directors, masts and much more.

36 Views of the Russian training ship Smol'nyy (Pennant number 210), with great photos of radars and weapons, another 100 MB of files

59 Photos of the brand new Indian frigate Talwar, a variant of the Russian Krivak class, with a new stealthy, low radar cross section superstructure., and the latest Russian weapons. In this series are some magnificent overhead views you will fine very useful. Over 170 more MB of files for just this ship.

In total, you get 181 photos, over 500 MB of very high quality photos. So detailed you can see the welds! This CD would be an invaluable tool for the modeler who wishes to detail the Trumpeter 1/200 or 1/350 scale Sovremennyy class models, or for anyone interested in the modern Russian navy and it's weapons, including export only systems.

All this for $ 14.99 plus 2.00 S/H in the US, 3.00 anywhere else in the world. We feel this is a truly excellent value in high quality naval photography.

At SeaPhoto we welcome Paypal, check or cash. For Paypal, use seaphoto@aol.com as your pay address.

Our mailing address is]Sovremennyy Photo CD information page[/url]

Photos on CD are 5 times the size of this sample, and of better quality

Thank you for this information

Thank you for this information Kurt. Do you have a CD on the Udoloy & Kashin DDG's?

Regards,

Steve Reichmuth

Comment

• seaphoto
      • Feb 2003

Thank you for this information

Thank you for this information Kurt. Do you have a CD on the Udoloy & Kashin DDG's?

Regards,

Steve Reichmuth
      Hi Steve,

So far, the Sovremennyy is the only Russian that I have; as you can imagine, the chance to photograph these ships in detail does not come often. I do have other photo CD's on the USS Texas, Missouri, Cobia and Cod, andWorld War II German Destroyer as well as the USS New Jersey's World War II cruise book on CD. For more information, go to my website, SeaPhoto Maritime Photography and click on the online catalog banner.

Cordially,

Kurt

Comment

Working...
      X