Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-31 ROBBE

Hello to all Captains

I just sold my last gas chopper to a guy in Peru of all places and since there are no hobby shops in Peru I will be doing alot of buisness and translations not to mention shipping to that part of the world where just happens to be where my father was borne and where I lived for some 3 years of my young days in a Catholic very strict school I hated.
    But any way I ordered a U-31 from a firm in Austria called Lindenblou or somthing like that at a great price after several hours on the computer looking for the item at a good price,I tried Lecma RC but there shipping was too much.For almost 100.00$ less I got it from Austria ,the last one I think also but they say there will be more in stock in 14 days.I treid also from Robbe but they would not ship it!Any way the Austrian company is the best place to get one reasonably,here in the states I found one at 699.00$ thats way too much.

Cant wait to see her and by the way she will be outfitted with my compressor system using the space between the hulls for ballast tanks,a real chalange this one will be.Also I dont plan on taking on more builds untill I catch up with the ones I have already on the ways.
    She will have hydraulic masts ,operational sail planes and nave lights.Detail on the exterior looks good so far and I dont know if I will go with the aluminum bayonet system yet as it is smaller in diamiter and more costly.Robbe makes excelent pressure hulls and Im sure this one wont let me down.A 10 ch computer radio will also be used in PCM mode.
    The Engel type dive system is good but I prefer my own and its alot cheaper.Brushless water cooled motor and esc along with Lipos or Nigh at 12 volts ,but not sure of the amphours to use untill testing starts.
    Also I am writting the new updated article on the Compressor bassed system so watch for it soon !
    Well Ill post a review when it arrives.
    Buenos noches y via con dios
    Amur Ship Yard Dave
  • peter zak
    • Dec 2005

Type 212

It is great submarine, I have my own fiberglass /epoxy hull for it. Plastic one from kit...I do not know, if this is ok for 45 lb heavy sub. Included are some pictures

Comment

• peter zak
      • Dec 2005

Type 212

Hull is fiberglass /epoxy all details moulded to surface

Comment

One of my most favorite

One of my most favorite subs,she turns on a dime and holds a hover to perfection,pump dive system of my design and she will run for 2 hours normal cruiseing.
        Wieghs in at 40 lbs.
        The hull turned out stronger than expected.
        Went with pump instead of compressor for more preciese hovering.
        Dave Amur Ship yard
        Custom prop stainless.Water coolled planetary drive 12 volt drill motor.

Comment

U31

Hi there

I have a log in on this site now. Do you have the tech details for the periscope raising and lowering.

Your boat is looking good!

Jules

Comment

Hello

I will have to

Hello

I will have to make some pictures for you and will post them here.

I should make a kit with all the parts ect.

It might also update to a hydraulic system will post.

Dave

Comment

Working...
            X