X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skip asay
    • Feb 2003

New Stuff

[color=#0000FF]While it's difficult to improve an automatic leveling control that already does what it's supposed to do - keep a submerged submarine level while under way - we've done it. Measuring only .75" X 1.1" X 0.3", APC-4 is the smallest and yet the most capable, user friendly, automatic leveling control available. Based on 25 years of "hands on" research and development, APC-4 is arguably the best there is. Simple installation, intuitive adjustment which allows fine tuning to meet your own boat's needs, variable sensitivity (the most sensitivity is not the best sensitivity - this is where experience tells the tale), and it's able to "stand alone" (no signal input required) so you don't have to waste a channel unnecessarily. The incredibly small size allows installation in even the smallest boats, the tightest compartments.

Not just ON the leading edge of technology, WE DEFINE IT!

Coming soon]
  • boomer
    • May 2003

This is great. Lots of

This is great. Lots of new electronic products coming our way in electronics from several different vendors. Competition is a wonderful thing. Keep it up guys

RJ

Comment

• tmsmalley
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2003

Glad to have gotten a

Glad to have gotten a sneak peek at the new APC4 this weekend at the SubRon6 Fun Run, Skip. I never would have thought that a leveling device could be so small. It will be perfect in my SWM Blueback and I won't have to go without a Subsafe to do it!

A check is in the mail for one while your May 15 - June 15 10% discount is still in effect!

Tim

Comment

• bigdave
        • Feb 2003

That is great news Skip.

That is great news Skip. I for one could realy use a 15 AMP speed control. Please make it your top priority. Dave(patiently waiting) Welch. P.S. Keep up the good work.

Edited By Bigdave on 1053606994
        sigpic"Eat your pudding Mr Land"
        "I ain't sure it's pudden" 20K

Comment

Tee, hee! You could always

Tee, hee! You could always have a look here Dave!

Andy

Comment

Working...
          X