• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickster
    • May 2004

Drydock for Static Revell U-boat Kit in US - Drydock Diorama selling in USA

Hi,

For lovers of the new Revell Type VII kit, Diorama Solutions offers a resin Drydock kit for you.

Complete resin kit with over 316 parts, Copper Wire, Plastic Rod & a meter of 1/72 scale Rope. All buildings are included in the kit and come with clear resin cast windows. This is a massive Resin Kit, ready for you to construct. The Revell U-Boat measures 933mm long and the Full Dry Dock measures 1200mm long. 1/72 Revell U Boat kit NOT included in this kit, shown for scale only.

Get One While You Can. The original production run of only 400 kits will not last for long.

Models by Mickster is the ONLY source in the US for this awesome kit. Just email me at modelsbymickster@gra.midco.net

Save yourself the headache that goes along with international shipping, customs and currency conversion fees. My first shipment of kits are on the way and should be ready for shipping to you about June 7th. I do not have the shipping costs worked out yet but the price will be about $190/kit.

I also have the Diorama Solutions Waterline Quay Side Kit on its way with the drydocks. Email Me for info on how to save $$ on your diorama kits and for further details. I also have on order a large shipment of 1/72 items for your U-Boat Diorama (figures, rail stock & kits). If you need it... I can get it for you.

Thanks for Looking,
    Mickster
    email]modelsbymickster@gra.midco.net[/url]
  • mickster
    • May 2004

Thanks for the emails.

Kits are

Thanks for the emails.

Kits are now shipping.

Price is $180 with shipping.

Thanks and email with any questions.

Mickster