• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

Precision Pattern Kits soon to be available through the Nautilus Drydocks

I am pleased to announce that the Nautilus Drydocks will soon be stocking Precision Pattern kits. The first batch of Permits for Bob is underway right now. The Sturgeon will be following very soon, then the 1/96th Oscar II whose molds are now 100% Complete!

The 1/48th Scale German Type XXI is now back in production. You can order any of our products from Precision Pattern or Nautilus Drydocks.

Thanks, Bob!
    Regards,

Matt
  • eckloss
    • Nov 2003

Which is the better chance of getting one of the boats... a list through you or ordering from NDD?

Comment

• thor
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2009

I will be sending Bob a nice batch of kits. I'll be traveling a lot this year which makes my shop time rare. I keep a list to kick kits out when I do get a chance at shop time which allows me to kick a kit or two out the door. Hopefully, with Bob helping with distribution it will be much easier to get your hands on a kit.
      Regards,

Matt

Comment

• ccontrol
        SubCommittee Member
        • Mar 2012

Good for both you and Bob and the industry! What are your thoughts about the USS Marlin resurrection project?

Comment

• thor
          SubCommittee Member
          • Feb 2009

Its a ways off, Steve. I won't commit to a time frame because of my wacky schedule. But, I still need to widen the deck before having Jeff LaRue finish the photo etched details set.
          Regards,

Matt

Comment

Working...
          X