• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

Precision Pattern Website Update underway

If you are wanting to visit the Precision Pattern Web site, it is currently undergoing a major facelift. Availability of the site will be intermittent until the new website is complete. Thanks for your patience!
    Regards,

Matt
  • greg w
    SubCommittee Member
    • Mar 2010

Is your new site up yet? I tried to check it out but no success even from the banner link on this site. Greg

Comment

• thor
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2009

No, unfortunately it is not. It is going very slowly, but we are swapping hosts, and installing a new template so it is more of a complete redo than an update.
      Last edited by thor; 01-22-2017, 12:56 PM.
      Regards,

Matt

Comment

• cdivine
        SubCommittee Member
        • Mar 2010

to anyone looking to shop SP site, it will be up by the end / beginning of February. I am working with Matt and Paul C to completely redo it from the ground up. I will keep an eye out here for questions I can answer that Matt can't. You will still be placing orders the same way you did before. By contacting Matt directly or via the contact form on the site. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

• thor
          SubCommittee Member
          • Feb 2009

The Precision Pattern email system is now up and going again. Thanks, Chad!
          Regards,

Matt

Comment

• sam reichart
            Past President
            • Feb 2003

Matt- what's the URL? The one I tried didn't bring me to your site.

Comment

• thor
              SubCommittee Member
              • Feb 2009

The site isn't active yet, and probably won't be for a month. When it is active I will announce it and the existing URL and banner will take you right to it. For now, we have the email active.
              Regards,

Matt

Comment

• thor
                SubCommittee Member
                • Feb 2009

The Precision Pattern site is now up and active. Please take a look! If you have any comments for improvement, please let me know.

Please keep in mind that this will be a "Work in Progress" for quite some time. We intend to add a construction "Blog" with videos, How-to instructionals, Coverage of the FunRuns.

We have several new kits in the works and a bunch of builds on the bench in preparation for the Carmel FunRun.

I would like to thank Chad Divine and Paul Crozier for all of the help building the new site. It has been a real adventure. If you guys need a VERY creative person to build you a site, let Chad know. He does great work.

Please visit www.precisionpattern.biz

The SC banner URL has not been corrected with the new site address yet.
                Regards,

Matt

Comment

Working...
                X