Logan's Submarine USB sticks - help support my son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

Logan's Submarine USB sticks - help support my son!

I've got a wonderful son, Logan, who is 14 years old, a great student, a hard worker, and business owner in-the-making.*

Now that he's 14, he's got his sights set on driving. Of course with that comes the innate desire that any red-blooded boy has to own his own car. Well, in order to make that happen, Logan wanted to create a product of his own and see what he could do to start earning toward the purchase when he turns 16.*

He has come*up with the designs, created them*here at home, did all of the cleanup, priming, painting and finishing, and will do all of the boxing and shipping as well.*

Thanks for looking, and for your help in developing Logan's entrepreneurial spirit and business experience!

Link for information and to order: Logan's Custom USB's

His current offerings for submarines include:

Semi-scale Disney Nautilus:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Nautilus.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	136802

Semi-scale Nuclear Submarine:

Name:	Nukeboat.JPG
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	136803

Semi-scale German Type VII:

Name:	Uboat.JPG
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	136804

He's also got a few other offerings, including the Millenium Falcon, a cow, and a Star Trek Runabout. Feel free to check them out and thanks for supporting his entrepreneurial spirit!
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com
  • sam reichart
    Past President
    • Feb 2003

very cool. and timely, as these would make excellent stocking stuffers. good luck, Logan.

Comment

Working...
    X