• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

Christmas orders all out the door!

Thanks to everyone who's been hanging on patiently for an order! All of our current orders, including the Christmas orders, ship out tomorrow morning. Two pickup loads FULL of boxes. I have emailed all of you your individual FedEx or UPS tracking numbers. The tracking numbers will not be active until they get scanned in at the stations tomorrow afternoon (December 2nd) so don't be alarmed if you check the status of the package and it doesn't show up in the system.

This is the best Christmas order season we have had in well over 10 years, which is a very positive and unexpected development. Thanks so much for your continued patronage! Lots of new stuff coming in 2014.....

Merry Christmas!

Matt
    Regards,

Matt
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

Well, I'm a little later this year, but the last of the Christmas orders just went out the door FedEx. You will all receive your packages by Friday evening and each of you have just been sent your package tracking information. Thanks very much for your patience! The Type XXI kits take a lot more effort to produce than the other boats, and I am not as fast at this game as I used to be!
    Regards,

Matt

Comment

Working...
    X