X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tsenecal
    • Apr 2024

how do i

How do i submit an article to the SCR? i read the latest PDF, and on page 2, it states to submit photos, captions and word document formatted text via email or cd-rom, but gives no email or mailing address.
    Nor does it give any indication of deadline, if, for example, i wanted to try to get a written version of my subregatta seminar submitted in time to get it into the SCR-98 issue. (not saying i can, but if i knew what the deadline was... i might try)
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

Re: how do i

Tim,

Simply email the information to Jeff LaRue, the editor in Chief of the SCR. He will get whatever you have to submit taken care of. I believe the deadline for the next issue is the end of this month.

Best,

Matt
    Regards,

Matt

Comment

• JWLaRue
      Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
      • Aug 1994

Re: how do i

Tim,

Most article submissions don't need to be tied to the publication date of a particular issue, so getting material to me whenever it is ready works just fine. Articles for or about SubRegattas would be the major exception to that rule...for the obvious reason.

Good catch about 'where to send materials' not being obvious. I'll make it much clearer starting with the September issue.

Oh, and btw...the deadline for each issue is listed in the prior issue. It's on the table of contents page, lower right.

-Jeff
      Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

Working...
      X