• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jefftytoo
    SubCommittee Member
    • Mar 2003

New-issue SCR printing still an option!

Good news, guys!

Whether or not you own a tablet for viewing the new horizontal ("landscape") design of the electronic SCR, those of you continuing to desire a printed copy of our favorite magazine still have that option!

After conducting an online search of on-demand magazine printers, I wound up back at the site of our previous print partnerhttp://www.magcloud.com/

Now when you upload a quarterly SCR .pdf file for printing, you'll get back in just a few days a gorgeous heavy stock creation with cardboard covers spiral bound on the short (left) side. (As opposed to the former saddle-stitched staples or glued "perfect" binding.) It's great because now it'll lay flat for easy reading. Note that this service is not listed under their magazine printing section because MagCloud considers it more of a catalog or brochure in this configuration. And now it's even shipped inside a resealable protective sleeve within a form-fitting cardboard box...and nearly overnight via FedEx instead of the post office shipping MagCloud used earlier. By the way, all this extra quality and service only cost me about three bucks more than it used to. Amazing!

So here's a photo of the final product. Those of you likewise choosing to add to your growing, easy-access BOOKSHELF SCR library won't be disappointed, I'm sure!

Later,
    Jeff Porteous

Last edited by PaulC; 05-17-2015, 11:15 PM.
Working...
X