• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • salmon
    Treasurer
    • Jul 2011

First Official Run for us....

Dec. 3rd we will meet at the Big Bend of the Colorado State Park for a fun run.
    Situated on the shores of the Colorado River, Big Bend, with its clear, cool waters, offers dramatic views of the river and surrounding mountains. The area offers boating, fishing and swimming, with the amenities of a gaming town just minutes away.

There is a fee to get in and we will run in the lagoon.
    PM me if you need more info.
    Peace,
    Tom
    If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.
  • wlambing
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

Us who????

Comment

• salmon
      Treasurer
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by wlambing View Post
      Us who????
      Well, I have 3 people from Southern California coming........So any that show up are part of the we!
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• wlambing
        SubCommittee Member
        • Feb 2003

Good stuff! I was just thinking it may have been a SubRon thing. Enjoy!!!! We are in "Hard Water Rules" season here.

Comment

• salmon
          Treasurer
          • Jul 2011

One of the benefits of the SW living is fewer hard water days, but we also have hot as hell days during summer, not that it is hell, just we can see it from where we are. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X