X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wayne frey
    • Aug 2003

Forum notes

Here will be much in the way of Russian submarine information for referance.
    Much of it is public information. Some of it is notand unique. I will try to give credit to sources when due.
    I have found "water marked" photographs on different sites on the same picture!
    I have been warned before by an Alfa officer that just a few years ago, the FSB would have had me killed over some of the pictures posted here now.
    Some pictures here are from my books and videos. I know for certain they are legally copyrighted,not just written on the picture as such.
    If you wish to repost any pictures from here,please email me directly with your request, and wait for a reply. I ususally have no problem.
    I also want to see others post here too!!! Feel free to upload new and interesting pictures here.
    Enjoy!
  • tom dougherty
    • Jul 2005

I have added commentary to

I have added commentary to the material I have posted. This usually includes basic information about the particular class and some performance notes. Might be a good idea to do this as much as possible to make this section really useful.

Tom

Comment

Working...
    X