X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stark
    • Jul 2006

Very Soon - GATO

Squadron.com has just put the status of the Revell GATO at " VERY SOON ".

I have never had a problem whit these guy's , and buy a lot of supplies and kit's from them !

Brian
  • tom dougherty
    • Jul 2005

Well, it's due out in

Well, it's due out in November, and Squadron has printed and will be mailing their October Update out shortly. Very soon usually means next month's Update, as in November.

The test shots of the kit posted on the web look very good!!

Comment

• sam reichart
      Past President
      • Feb 2003

Well, it's due out in

Well, it's due out in November, and Squadron has printed and will be mailing their October Update out shortly. Very soon usually means next month's Update, as in November.

The test shots of the kit posted on the web look very good!!
      got a link for those test shots Tom?

Comment

• tabledancer
        • Feb 2005

Tom,
        I know that it has

Tom,
        I know that it has been discussed on every forum by everybody,but what besides price is the difference in the Revell/Monogram Gato and the Revell/Germany Gato.I have the one from Great Models on Preorder its the Revell/Monogram for $74.95 .I read somewhere that the Revell/Germany boat is going for for $99 and some change,whats the deal with that, did I order the wrong boat?
        TD

Comment

• tom dougherty
          • Jul 2005

Sam,
          I posted the test

Sam,
          I posted the test shots about 2 months ago]Gato test shot post[/url]

Tom,
          I know that it has been discussed on every forum by everybody,but what besides price is the difference in the Revell/Monogram Gato and the Revell/Germany Gato
          I have no idea what, if any difference there is. If it's been discussed, I take it there was no resolution as to a difference? A shipment from Europe may have a VAT, which would make it more expensive.

Edited By Tom Dougherty on 1159747717

Comment

• sam reichart
            Past President
            • Feb 2003

Sam,
            I posted the test

Sam,
            I posted the test shots about 2 months ago]Gato test shot post[/url]

Tom,
            I know that it has been discussed on every forum by everybody,but what besides price is the difference in the Revell/Monogram Gato and the Revell/Germany Gato
            I have no idea what, if any difference there is. If it's been discussed, I take it there was no resolution as to a difference? A shipment from Europe may have a VAT, which would make it more expensive.
            Tom- thanks for reposting. I did see those test shots; I thought you came across some newer ones. I have mine on order from Squadron and can't wait to see it up close.

Comment

• tabledancer
              • Feb 2005

Very good, thankyou.There was a

Very good, thankyou.There was a sort of resolution,but nothing to take to the bank.I guess we will all know sooooon!!!!!
              TD

Comment

Working...
              X