• Show
Clear All
  • don prince
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

Skizzenbuch Addendum Booklet

Title - Skizzenbuch: Addendum Booklet
    Content - Rational

The electronic book “Skizzenbuck: U-Boat Type VII C Project” was the results of a collaboration with my contributors during a time period of well over five (5) years. As the managing editor, I had to make a decision as to when the book would be copyrighted and released to the general readership. During the year before applying for the U.S. Copyright, we were reviewing all of our discussions on the U-Boat and made corrections to assure Skizzenbuch was accurate to the best of our knowledge at that time. However, the research into the WWII German Type VII C U-Boat is an on-going project and when new information becomes available, Skizzenbuch may need to be updated or have corrections posted. I do not desire to go through the nine (9) month process of apply for a revised version of Skizzenbuch with the U.S. Copyright Office and incurring the additional expense for that project. Therefore, I have decided to publish a “Skizzenbuch Addendum Booklet” and update this publication to accompany the original e-book on an as-needed basis.

Note* It has been over a year since Skizzenbuch was published and as of 1 December 2020, I do not foresee any additional updates to the Addendum Booklet...

Regards,
    Don_

Link to the 52 page Skizzenbuch Addendum Booklet

Donald M. Prince
    5335 Brierstone Drive
    Alpharetta, Ga. 30004
    Phone: 678-577-0476
    A man's gotta know his limitations...
    Harry Callahan, SFPD
  • don prince
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

Skizzenbuch Addendum Booklet
    Example page...
    Don_

Click image for larger version

Name:	Addendum Booklet 50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	759.6 KB
ID:	135156
    Harry Callahan, SFPD

Comment

• don prince
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2003

There is no further download of the Skizzenbuch Addendum Booklet...

Don_
      Harry Callahan, SFPD

Comment

Working...
      X