• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tsenecal
    • May 2024

Futaba 9cap supers

Guys,

i have two futaba 9cap supers that i am going to let go. I will post pictures later, after i get home from work.

both transmitters are in perfect working condition, one has slight wear on the metal "handle" (will show in pictures) neither has any scratches or peeling foil. as stated, both are "supers" which means very little to model submarines, but if you plan on using these for other r/c stuff like airplanes or helicopters, it means more advanced mixes are available.

both will come with original boxes, and original owner's manuals. one was purchased new by my in 2006 (original owner!!!), the other was an ebay purchase in 2008.

here is the deal, i have decided that i will sell them in 3 different arrangements, kind of a "good', "better", "best", like sears used to do.

1) "Good": just the transmitter. no RF module, no receiver. in the box, with a 16k memory module, and a lipo* battery. $155 shipping CONUS/CANADA included**.
    2) "Better": transmitter and RF module, no receiver. your choice of a hitec or futaba 75mhz synthesized module. $200 shipping CONUS/CANADA included**.
    3) "Best": transmitter, RF module, and a sombra labs SL-8 reciever, with programmer for SL-8. $245 shipping CONUS/CANADA included**.

* lipo batteries are relatively new, purchased from hobbyking in june of 2014.
    ** will be shipped USPS registered with insurance and tracking. this means you will have to sign for it.

i also have a few real futaba receivers, 7 channel models, without crystals. i will add a list of model numbers when i update this post with pictures.

first come, first served.

I take paypal, or personal check, or money order.

all sales final, all sales as-is

thanks

Tim
  • pat habel
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2007

Re: Futaba 9cap supers

Tim,

This Pat Habel, sending mail from work.

I will take one of you 75 Mhz super deals.

Thanks
    Pat

Comment

• subwrecker
      • Aug 2013

Tim:I will take second radio and sombra rec. if not spoken for. please P.M. me . Thanks Chris

Comment

both transmitters have been sold pending payment.

Comment

PMs have been sent to both prospective buyers.

The pictures i promised.

warning... if you click through to the hirez images, they are quite large. i wanted to make sure the respective buyers could check out all the details.

showing all the items described in listing: please note, the "better" and "best" options are for one or the other RF module, not both.

the "wear" on unit #2][/url]

Comment

• bob the builder
            Former SC President
            • Feb 2003

I'm in for a super deal if any of the others fall off.

Thanks!
            The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

One of the purchases is confirmed, payment received.

I will be posting a new thread with additional info on a stash of receivers.

Comment

Working...
              X