X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigkim100
    • Jul 2014

Cnadian looking for a ciompleted sub

Ok, once again find myself attempting the impossible, finding a completed sub that can is relatively close to Sothern Ontario. I would LIKE a bit of an older sub that needs a bit of work to get her sea-worthy that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Now, since Im dreaming in Technicolor, I would also like it to be able to be shipped, or no further than a days drive away...lets say something like NY.
    Being a rc sub-lover, and a Canadian is a bit of a disadvantage, as we don't have the model sub resources that our US friends normally have.
    Any ideas..
    Thanks Guys
  • schaffer hasse
    • Mar 2013

Re: Cnadian looking for a ciompleted sub

Hello

I have a Robbe U47, 1/40 still in it`s factory box, never been worked on, none of the hull parts have been cut free to be worked on. It also comes with after market brass deck

I would like to get $425.00 U.S + Shipping from Canada OR Local Pickup is also o.k.
    schafferhasse

Comment

• schaffer hasse
      • Mar 2013

product identical to that sold by jure george

Comment

• bigkim100
        • Jul 2014

THANK YOU schaffer hasse...you are the first one that has been able to offer me one, and I truly appreciate it. Ufortunately, due to injuries sustained to my hands during military duty, it is not possible for me to build such a detailed unit from scratch. This is why I was hoping to find a completed unit...that just needed some work to get it sea worthy.
        Again, I thank you VERY much.
        Im certain that now you have listed it here...it will be snapped up immediately.

Comment

• windsorsub
          SubCommittee Member
          • Jan 2009

Re: Canadian looking for a completed sub

Good evening, I am in Montreal. I have several subs that might interest you. Send me an E-Mail at dwayne.hill@sympatico,ca

Comment

Working...
          X