X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southern or
    • May 2014

Oscar II wanted

I'm working on a little 1/350 and I found that someone at some point made a bigger version. If anyone could help me track one down I'd be very appreciative. I have all the gear and WTC to make one work, just need the hull and fins. I could also probably source the screws too if needed. I'm terrible at custom builds. Fingers of butter and fists of ham and so on.

Josh
  • ober freak
    • Jan 2014

Re: Oscar II wanted

Not an R/C Kit but well enough for an pretty good mold will be the 1/100th scale card model by polish publisher "Fly Model" http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/ship ... model.html (not sure if the report is accessible without registration). Ok i know some "freaks" who R/C card models with the card "converted" to plastic with a lot of epoxy.

Comment

• southern or
      • May 2014

Re: Oscar II wanted

My materials of choice are in the realm of plastics and to a limited extent wood. I'm not a huge fan of the card models, but I've see some amazing ones. I've got a 1:350 scale oscar, but I'd really like a bigger one.

Oh yeah, one of the guys here made a ocean tug out of paper thats R/C. I haven't seen it in person but the photos look really good.

Comment

Working...
      X