• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulC
    Administrator
    • Feb 2003

Hull Kit Clean Out - SOLD

As much as I like them I will not get to these boat anytime soon so I am clearing out some inventory. Up for sale is the following (shipping to be paid by buyer):

1/72 scale Scale Shipyard USS Skipjack (SS-585) - SOLD
    Complete GRP hull kit with rudders, stern planes and sail fitted. Internal bulkheads for a 3.5" cylinder. Rudder linkage jumper, stainless prop shaft, brass prop (looks to be a Raboesch) and Deep Sea Designs plan sheet.

1/48 scale Type VII - SOLD
    This appears to be a DK Models hull, based on input from u-boat kit aficionados consulted, although I cannot state it as fact. The hull is well molded in GRP with vents and hull details scribed in. The upper deck is a single GRP piece that fits perfectly in the hull with its own indexing tabs (like the old DK kit). The conning tower is soldered out of thin wall brass. It is a nice piece done in stand-off scale. It matches the hull size-wise but is not museum quality in detail. Includes several plan sheets. Unfortunately does not contain any appendages such as rudders or dive planes. With some effort should make a very nice boat (55" length).

16" Teskey FS-1 Flying Sub - SOLD
    Complete Teskey Flying Sub (FS-1) hull kit from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. Includes GRP hull, two sets of annular intakes (1 GRP, 1 resin), resin hatches and exhaust ports. Plan sheet included. Wingspan 16".

Warm regards,

Paul Crozier
    <><
  • PaulC
    Administrator
    • Feb 2003

Re: Hull Kit Clean Out

Updated to reflect completion of sale.
    Warm regards,

Paul Crozier
    <><

Comment