X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drdave
    • Apr 2003

FOR SALE:  Robbe F14 Twin Stick Radio Excellent Co - Robbe F 14 Radio

I am selling my Robbe F14 Twin stick radio. It comes with the regular 4 channels plus I have added two extra channel three way switches ( on-off-on) Total of 6 channels plus radio is adaptible to multi channles with Robbe attachments. This radio comes with a Ni Md 3000 ma battery custom made by Ships and Things. With the radio left on will last for over 24 continuous hours. Charges with normal Futaba charger. Comes with orignial box, and Robbe reciever. Also comes with Crystals both tx and Rx for Channel 68, Channels 72, Channels 87, Channels 76, Channels 85, plus Rx crystals #87 and 85. The radio is in MINT condition with not even a scratch on it. If you want a picture of the radio please email me at Drdv654@cs.com and of cours if you want any further information regarding the radio you can emailme there as well. I am asking 350.00 for the radio, receiver and the crystals. The crystals alone cost over 160.00 by themselves, and the battery was 60.00 Shipping will be 10.00 US . I accept paypal, MO, or personal check but check will have to clear before shipping.
    Dr Dave
  • drdave
    • Apr 2003

The Robbe F14 Twin Stick

The Robbe F14 Twin Stick Radio has been sold Thank you for your offers DrDave

Comment

Working...
    X