• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davejr
    • Feb 2012

Wanted 3.5" WTC

Hello,

I am looking for a new or used WTC with or without electronics (I am leaning towards a D&E gas unit but I am open to options/suggestions). This is for a scaleships Akula II build.

Thanks
    -Dave
  • salmon
    Treasurer
    • Jul 2011

Re: Wanted 3.5" WTC

Dave there is one on sale on ebay search using: WTC Sub-driver R/C Submarine Operation System Unit
    If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• davejr
      • Feb 2012

Hey Salmon,

Thanks for the heads up on the eBay wtc I checked it out. After doing a bit more research I am thinking hard about an rcabs system such as a Welch 3.1 r-rcab. I trying to keep my options open as both systems seem very good.

-Dave

Comment

• salmon
        Treasurer
        • Jul 2011

I personally am going to try one of everything. Mainly because I do not know that there is one more perfect than the other (many variances including type of sub, money, etc.) and second, I want to learn. I agree they are both great systems and each has it's own characteristics. Look forward to seeing your build!
        If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• peterzak37
          • Sep 2011

Hi, I have for sale new, never used WTC 3,5/2 if interested, mail me peterzak37@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X