Two Micro Gear Pumps For Hydraulics Or Mini Dive Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Micro Gear Pumps For Hydraulics Or Mini Dive Systems

2 micro gear pumps that produce about 32 onces at 12 volts and self prime I havent tested the fluid raising distance yet but they are strong!
    I have these in stock and will be selling them for 35.00$ each plus shipping.

On the left is a very small not much bigger than a dime not including the barbs and comes with a motor like the other larger one.
    The other is about 7 mm thick and about the size of a quarter.
    Both work on 6 to 12 volts and draw very little power.

The motors can be replaced with other ones as desired as long as the shaft is the same diamiter.
    Great for mini hydraulics like masts or even larger systems and ballast aplications.
    Dave

• fgroza
    • Jun 2005

Dave,
    The pump on the left

Dave,
    The pump on the left is exactly like the one in a certain mfg. electric fuel pump for R/C vehicles. I use them to pump water in and out of a sub. They are very reliable and leakproof.
    Frank

Comment

I had the feeling that

I had the feeling that is what they are as I got them as they are .
      Great microw pump.

Dave

Comment

• stark
        • Jul 2006

Do they work on 12

Do they work on 12 volts only?? Or run of 5 volts too and how well?

Brian

Comment

They both work very well

They both work very well even on just 3-4 volts with good pressure and will move 2 large syringes rapidly on 12 volts , in both directions ,some pumps only work in one direction,just to give you an idea of how effeceint they are.
          I dont have a pressure gauge to be preciese but they are impressive little work hourses!

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X