Unbuilt 1/32 OTW Type VII Uboat kit for sale (*revised*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ptrob59
    • May 2024

Unbuilt 1/32 OTW Type VII Uboat kit for sale (*revised*)

Sad but true, I took delivery of a beautiful Type VII U-Boat kit from OTW designs in England just over a year ago, and at the *same* *time* my job at work changed to involve much more travel than before. I now realize that I just won't be able to build this kit anytime in the foreseeable future. So here it is for sale.

If you know OTW you know this is the best 1/32 Type VII U-boat kit in the world. Detail is fantastic. Quality of parts is awesome. When I opened the box I was open-mouthed. You can visit the OTW website here for more info and photos. Or ask Jeff LaRue. This boat is a beauty.

I unpacked the kit originally to examine it, then repacked it and braced the hull to prevent warping. It has remained like that since. Condition is excellent.

OTW's price for this kit is 775 pounds sterling ($1,541 US at the moment) for the basic kit, another 60 pounds ($120 US) for the fibreglass conning tower, and approx $80 US for shipping. Total = $1741 US.

My price: $1,150 US for the kit (includes both brass and fiberglass conning tower) and $50 for shipping. Shipping will be via UPS or FedEx, depending on which is cheaper for your location (if you want me to ship via a faster method, we must negotiate that when you contact me).

I will waive the shipping fee if you prefer to come and pick up the kit in person. I live in Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA.

Payment: Paypal is preferred. Since I'm a private individual, I obviously can't take a credit card. 2nd choice is a money order or personal check. Any money order or check must be received by me and must *clear* in my bank before I will send you the kit. (Nothing personal ... just had a bad eBay experience once that I don't wish to repeat!!)

My name is Paul Robertson, and here's my contact info:

Email: ptrob59@comcast.net
    Phone]http://www.subcommittee.com/forum/icon_smile.gif[/img]
  • george murray
    • Feb 2008

OTW Type7

Hi Paul,

Did you get what you were asking for the OTW kit?

Regards,

George Murray

Comment

A truly beutyfull kit, mine

A truly beutyfull kit, mine has stainless steel decks ,fiber conning tower and I have just started on her,I paid a bit more a few years ago.

Your price is very reasonable and is a good deal!Who ever gets this kit will love it!

Comment

Working...
      X