ROV Camara WTC from a full size ROV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROV Camara WTC from a full size ROV

Here is somthing interesting that I have pulled out of my extensive inventory of unusual items.

Made by EDO WESTERN a US company that makes many comunication components and systems for subs and ROVs for the military.

It has a large fisheye lenz that is very thick and robust!As is the rest of the cassing,made from a special aloy perhapse titanium that does not rust in nasty salt water.Ratted for thausands of feet!
    At the other end is a removable cap also machined with great precition that screws on and has an O ring to seal.Also a cannon plug is used to pas the electrical wires thrugh the cassing.
    About 15 in X 3 in dia.
    What is interesting is that this case could be used as an ROV since it is only slightly negative in the water,with some of the usual interior components it cold become a very neat mini ROV.

I thoght it would interest someone to make somthing out of it since I dont have the time for it now as Im building subs.

These cases are not cheap and I am asking 600.00$ plus shipping any where ,which is a bargain.

Dave

Sold to a bioligist in

Sold to a bioligist in Fiji of all places! Man these things are expensive!

Comment

Working...
    X