• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • subsinker
    • Jan 2004

Lecma R/C USS Seawolf kit for sale

Hi,

You are looking at a project I will probably never finish. It is a Lecma R/C 1/144th scale (roughly 28" long) SSN-21 USS Seawolf submarine kit. It is a static diving submarine using a pump system with a ballast tank based upon the Trumpeter kit. As you can see by the pictures, the WTC is already assembled. All that really needs to be done is install your reciever,ESC & battery, finish the hull & appendages, paint, ballast and you are set The WTC comes complete with servos already so you don't have to purchase them. All of the flood holes have been drilled out but if you want authenticity they should be filed square. A few already have been. Again, you are buying the kit as shown, you will have to assemble, sand, file, swear, bleed, cry, drink beer and whatever else to finish her up.

What else is included but not shown is the manual (in French but lotsa pictures so easy to understand) all appendages, propellor, lead for ballast, decals and assorted parts & pieces to finish it. Again, all you will need to purchase is a reciever & ESC, a battery, some paint & glue.

I purchased this from Lecma R/C for about $450. with shipping from France. I am willing to sell this entire kit for $300.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Here is a link to the kit, although it is not very descriptive http://www.lecma-rc.com/fiche_produ...b=1&position=13

As for payment, I will accept cash check money order or Paypal. If paying by Paypal add 3% to total. If you have any questions fire away

• salvador moron
    • Sep 2007

Re: Lecma R/C USS Seawolf kit for sale

Salut, je suis un membre de subcommite de Barcelone (l'Espagne) plus du sous-marin peut m'envoyer une photo.

PD. J'ai des problèmes pour entrer à la page weeb que vous nous écrivez.
    Un salut
    Le Salvador

Comment

Working...
    X