• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • canadasarmy
    • Nov 2007

looking for a full size typhoon class submarine

Hi,
    I'm looking for a full size working typhoon class submarine. must go down-up, left-right, forward and back. nothing fancy, no nuclear reactor, working missle tubes. must look real on the outside. should run on diesel and electric motors. diesels should be able to go very long distances, fast and quiet. batteries should last long. at least two missle doors should equalize and open, so divers can come out of. reason for the typhoon class, is for the large deck. I'm looking at renting it to film makers and tours and resteraunt. torpedo tubes should be able to fire blanks. if you have anything close to it, or can build one, give me a price quote. my e-mail is stephantanchak@gmail.com.
  • Antoine
    • Feb 2003

ask a professional shipyard...and not

ask a professional shipyard...and not a little one....Maybe you should ask directly General Electrics

What you are looking for is not even a dummy Typhoon but a full functionnal 170 meters long submarine !!!!

Prepare to make your check with a lot of zero !!! (I doubt it would cost less than few millions $$)

Even a big production like for the movie Red October used a big barge with a dummy Typhoon installed on.

Maybe it would be cheaper to ask directly the russian north fleet.
    http://forum-rc-warships.xooit.eu/index.php

Comment

• peter zak
      • Dec 2005

Typhoon

Ask directly Russian navy, Typhoons class will be retired soon. Just have ready several hundreds milion dollars. It is not cheap toy.Just counting material.

Comment

Working...
      X