Want to Buy 1/96 Scale Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Buy 1/96 Scale Kit

I'm an experienced modeller and RCer looking to buy a high quality sub kit. I've been considering it for a couple years now, only to find that Thor Design no longer makes the kit I really wanted - a Sturgeon class.

Let me know if you have anything to seel - Heck, I'd even consider other models, but it must be an American boat. Thanks!!
  • JWLaRue
    Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
    • Aug 1994

First, welcome to the hobby!

I

First, welcome to the hobby!

I have a Thor LA that is built, but with no WTC. If you might be interested, drop me a PM to discuss.

-Jeff
    Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• Scale Shipyard / WLU
      • Feb 2003

1:96 scale Sub Kits

The Scale Shipyard now produces the USS Sturgeon SSN-637, USS Providence SSN-719 and USS San Juan SSN-751 kits all in 1:96 scale, these kits were formally produced by ThorDesign

All three of these kits include Fiberglass hulls with index lip molded intregral in the bottom half of the hull. Cast Resin Sails, rudders, rear dive planes, sail planes or for the SSN-751 bow planes as well as the periscope mast and snorkel.

SUB-12 USS Sturgeon SSN-637 $349.00
      SUB-17A USS Providence SSN-719 $389.00
      SUB-17B USS San Juan SSN-751 $389.00

Prices above do not include Shipping & Handling

Before anyone jumps on me about adding this post here, I contacted Jeff about this fiirst and he is fine with this.
      W.L. Upshaw

The Scale Shipyard - Maker of the largest selection of quality large scale fiberglass model ship hulls, fittings and running gear.
      SUPPLYING YOUR HOBBY IS NOT OUR HOBBY

Comment

Working...
      X