X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • torpedo
    • Feb 2006

SCALESHIPS AKULA II WITH WTC-3.5

I am selling my partly completed Scaleships Akula II and a brand new D&E Miniatures WTC-3.5. I am also selling with it an APC-4 Automatic Leveler, An ADC-1 Depth keeper, an ST-10 Speed Controller an AFS failsafe and a 12v 3 Amp lead acid battery. No Radio or chargers. Everything is brand new exept for the partly assembled hull. The reason I am selling is because I lack the facilities to complete it. I live in an apartment and I thought I could put this together on the kitchen table. With the racket of my Dremel tool and the smell of filler and primer I almost got evicted. So I have to unfortunately let her go. I can email pics to those interested. I will accept any good offers. [/b]

• sam reichart
    Past President
    • Feb 2003

that's a damn shame.
    why don't

that's a damn shame.
    why don't you get someone to complete the build for you? do you have the capability to paint it, if someone built it up for you?
    just a thought. that's a fine model to give up.

Comment

• doc
      • Feb 2007

Ahhhhhh the Apartment life>> That

Ahhhhhh the Apartment life>> That sucks bud , do you not have a buddy or a relative with a little space that you could use??? I to would love to see your finished product-- Give it some thought doc

Comment

• torpedo
        • Feb 2006

The only person would be

The only person would be my brother, he has nice big garage but it is 70 miles round trip and there is still much work to do on the hull before I can get it wet. I will see how it goes on ebay. If I do not get a good price I will keep it. Ebay item #250118266570

Comment

• doc
          • Feb 2007

To Bad you couldnt get

To Bad you couldnt get your Brother interested in it then at least when its done you could still get some use and enjoyment out of it. A Team effort

Comment

Working...
          X