X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sputnikk
    • Jan 2005

Looking for a Alfa Class 1/96 scale

I bought a hull a while ago but without the fins. If anyone has a complete Alfa Class in 1/96 scale, please let me know. I am looking for help building her too. This is my first sub, but I have built many model ships. Targets as you guys call them.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks
    Eric
    www.homeportmodels.com
  • stark
    • Jul 2006

My friend I do not

My friend I do not know of any one with a 1/96th Alfa model, but this model in 1/72nd is the best you can buy and is RTR and was built by a PRO!! John Slats over at Subpirates is selling her in Subsales section.

Brian Stark

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:07 pm Post subject: 1/72 Alfa ready to run

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,
    due to fleet expansion I have decided to let my Alfa go.
    This will probably suit Australia buyer as I have little idea as to what the shipping cost will be abroad AND the frequency is 36Mhz FM, which whilst legal here in Australia, I am not sure it is in the US.

For Sale :
    K 373 Alfa Class Submarine (1/72 scale)
    Features:
    Highly detailed ,Thor Design Expoxy Glass Fibre hull.
    Periscopes and masts
    3.5" Water tight cylinder (Mike Subworks)
    Electronics:
    -4 Channel Futaba 36 MHZ transmitter and RX
    -Autoleveller with manual override,
    -Fail safe,
    -Motor and 5;1 gear box
    -Linear servos for elevators and rudder
    -ball raced servo for ballast control
    -Speed contol
    -Voltage regulator
    Ballast system :
    -Impeller pump
    -Clippard Valve
    -Sealed PVC ballast tank
    Battery 12 Volt 2 amp hour (which runs the boat for about an hour)
    Timber storage box and timber boat stand.
    Custom made brass propeller with Vortex attenuator.
    The sub is fully operational and requires a 12 Volt battery charger and 8 AA batteries for the Transmitter.
    This sub is in perfect working order and has recently been overhaulled with new electronics and a new Water tight cylinder. It is trimmed and ready to go. The sub is being sold to make way for more models. Should buyer wish to collect you will receive full operational run through in my test tank. Like the real Alfa this 1/72 scale model is no slouch on speed. The boat is extremely manourvable dived. You can affectively fly the boat through tight turns and yank and bank via elevator control within turns.
    Price $4,100 Australian Dollars

Thanks

John

Comment

Working...
    X