• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

For Sale: Revell Type VII (unbuilt) with WTC kit

Ladies and gents,

With another on the way, I've decided to sell my unbuilt, still-in-the-box Revell Type VII kit. Also included is a Big Dave's WTC Experimenter's kit including the tubing, end caps, air pump, twin air bladders, four micro-servos and one mini motor for propulsion (I was planning on using a gearbox for my twin props).

Dave's kit was about $100 when I bought it. The kit was around $60 (I think), and the microservos were another $40. That means that I've got $200 into it.

I'll let it go for $110 including shipping within North America.

The kit is all boxed up and ready for immediate shipping. I'd prefer a response via my email address of bob@rc-sub.com rather than posting here.

Thanks!

Bob
    www.rc-sub.com

The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

Sold! Thank you for your

Sold! Thank you for your interest!
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• doc
      • Feb 2007

I wish i had seen

I wish i had seen that about a mnth ago!! Bob Victoria is my home town and come down to see my kids and family, maybe i could come by one day and see your fleet and get some build tips???? Doc doctrans@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X